Helping Buyers and Sellers in Private Transactions
95% of most residential real estate transactions have common features. When properties aren’t listed through real estate agents but somehow a Buyer and Seller find each other, it’s best to have someone in your corner … who understands the process … involved in the transaction to hold things together. Since Tom is also a real estate attorney, we can still help with those transactions. Some of the typical ways we can assist these Buyers and Sellers are:
- Assessing value based on current market data.
- Referring to respected lenders, and maintaining dialogue with the lender providing financing.
- Providing all documents necessary to complete the transaction:1
- Purchase Agreements
- Deed and Affidavit preparation
- Conditional Sales Contracts and Leases
- Setting up, responding to, and negotiating Inspection Reports.
- Helping with affordable and competent vendors for repairs.
- Ordering Title Commitments, Surveys, and managing all details associated with the closing.
- Communicating with the other parties Attorney to keep things running smoothly and efficiently.
The typical charge for this type of assistance is anywhere from $1,500 – $2,500, depending on time invested.. Please feel free to get in touch if we can ever be of assistance with these types of transactions.